Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Different Tune

A Different Tune

I
   fell
          in
               love
with Jazz
intoxicating rhythm
without
rhyme or reason
                                        random
patterns
                  and
dangerous curves
I've always loved music
but Jaz
was the first music
that loved me back
her eyes
captivate
and penetrate
she plays
                    in my mind
and plays
                    with my emotions
caresses my ears
dances on my lips
and
        fucks me
                          like a Bangkok whore
she rips the heart
from my chest
and
        squeezes it
                             to her own
                                                 peculiar beat


SMG

1 comment:

Eden Baylee said...

So seductive, Steven, great tribute to jazz.

eden